Welcome to D & S
Skill Videos Skills # 2, 4, 6, 10, 11, 24, and 25 have been udated effective 9/1/2019
- Hand Washing
- Abdominal Thrust on Conscious Resident
- Ambulation using a Gait Belt
- Ambulation with Walker to the Wheelchair using a Gait Belt
- Applying Anti-embolic Stocking (Ted Hose)
- Bedpan/Fracture Pan and Output
- Catheter Care for a Female
- Denture Care
- Dressing Resident
- Emptying a Urinary Drainage Bag
- Feeding the Dependent Resident
- Hair Care
- Making an Occupied Bed
- Applying an Adult Brief
- Mouth Care
- Nail Care One Hand
- Partial Bed Bath - Face, Arm, Hand and Underarm
- Perineal Care for a Female
- Position Resident on Side
- Range of Motion Hip & Knee
- Range of Motion One Shoulder
- Stand Pivot Transfer from Bed to Wheelchair using a Gait Belt
- Stand Pivot Transfer from Wheelchair to Bed using a Gait Belt
- Vital Signs - Temperature, Pulse and Respiration for 60 seconds
- Weighing an Ambulatory Resident
Online Checkout has been added. You can now subscribe here.
Candidate Pricing *three ( 3 ) device access at the same time
- 3 pk video - $19.95 for 1 week
- 5 pk video - $29.95 for 1 week
- 25 pk video - $39.95 for 1 week
- 25 pk video - $69.95 for 2 weeks
- 25 pk video - $129.95 for 1 month
Facility/Training Program Pricing *three ( 3 ) device access at the same time
- $299.95 for 1 year
- $259.95 for 6 months
- $159.95 for 3 months
- $129.95 for 1 month
- Maximum three (3) devices at the same time
- Subscription starts when D & S Diversified Technologies receives your
subscription payment. example: 12 pm - 7 days
- Contract subject to termination when more than three (3) accessing devices are used at the same time.
- Disputed credit charges will result in an additional $35.00 fee.
- No refunds will be granted.
- We recommend at least 3.0 Megabits per second or higher internet connection speed to view our videos.
All Sales are Final! All D & S Diversified Technologies Videos are copyrighted.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 1-877-851-2355 or email email@example.com
Please be patient! We are still working out the bugs. Please call or email if you are having any difficulties.
For technical issues email firstname.lastname@example.org